Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Freedom



This is the picture of freedom. You might be thinking for the guy holding the keys and I suppose it is. But, I'm talking about the freedom the guy holding the keys brings to me. It is one less trip to lacrosse practice, swimming, friends house, YM night, trip to the store and even the occassional run your brother or sister to the... (How did I let life get this busy?) I think this freedom is giving me at least 1 hour daily. It's been only 8 days and I don't know how I ever lived with out it.

I never thought my baby would get this big but every milestone has its joys.

6 comments:

  1. that is a great picture!!
    hooray for grown-up kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminds me of when you said, That's why we have and elevan year old. Congratulations to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is the Hannah Montana key chain?!!! I am totally offended!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture made me smile. I know he's heard it all his life but, he looks older in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Friend... I just found your blog. I hope you don't mind me peeking! I am afraid to blink... if I do, Joslyn will be driving too! (Congrats)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea!!! I am so glad you get to benefit from your baby growing older! It is so bittersweet at times.

    ReplyDelete