Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I want to ride my bicycle

I rode my bike today. I love to ride my bike. It has been awhile since I have ridden my bike. This is due to weather, sick children, sick me, other stuff that takes priority. But today I took advantage of the beautiful spring day and took off on my bike. I love the feel of the wind in my face. I love the fresh outdoor smells. I love the time it gives me to clear my head. I love that I'm exercising and except for the occasional hill it doesn't feel like exercise. (Side bar: exercise is not something I enjoy but do only as an attempt to stay healthy.) So I burned all those calories and it doesn't even feel like a workout and what do I do? Come home and eat this

I guess it is time for another bike ride.

5 comments:

  1. No really, it is great you have found an exercise you enjoy, I need to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. What exercise could I like? Glad you are on your bike again. I know it makes you happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you were going to say it's time for another shower. How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chocolate is why we have to ride bikes:)

    ReplyDelete