In the summer of 2008 we added a lab puppy to our family. He was a bit of a handful. I proclaimed that we would never have another dog after Riley was gone. Unexpectedly in September at 15 months old Riley died of cancer. Sad day.
After three months of pressure, yesterday I did it again...
And surprised my children with a new puppy.

Welcome home Fenway. (8 weeks)
Good for you! He is adorable. Good luck. Happy Birthday! Is that a new pictuer of Julina Emily? She looks realy nice. And I love the background.
ReplyDeleteAw! He is cute! The things a mother does because she loves her children! I hope Fenway is a better puppy and you won't have many sleepless nights.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy being the worlds best Mom (except for mine) My children will not be seeing this post.
ReplyDeleteHe is really super cute! I might even be tempted to hold him when I come over.
ReplyDelete"Every boy needs two things. A dog, and a mother who will let him have one." Good thing each child doesn't need their own dog. He's super cute and hope he doesn't drive you nuts.
ReplyDeleteI too like Emily's new picture, she's growing up so fast!
How exciting!!! Julina E looks AWESOME
ReplyDelete