Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What you have all been waiting for

I know that you have all been checking your computers hourly to see what I did with that "free" time on the first day of school. I have finally had a moment to make that happen for you.


I made jam! This is your picture tutorial on jam making.

Ingredients:






Mash berries and add sugar


Mix together pectin and water and boil


Combine with berry/sugar mixture and stir
She woke up soon after I wrote my last blog but was a great little helper.

When it looks like this


pour into jars


cover with lids


and voula you have jam

YUMMY!

2 comments:

  1. I want some! I was recently thinking about buying some frozen berries and making some actually. Anna looks so cute as your jam helper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So where are you planning on putting that piece of furniture? and have you picked the color for your front room? If not I will have to invite myself over just so I can put the pressure on you:)
    Very pretty jam.

    ReplyDelete