Monday, August 17, 2009

What's that I hear!

What's that I hear! Nothing. It is quite at my house. It is the first day of school and 6 of the 7 are gone and the only one left at home is still sleeping. Ahhh.

What to do now? Do I dig in and get things done that have been pushed aside all summer or do I just sit back and enjoy the silence, decisions.

4 comments:

  1. I like the dig in part...I am thinking cake or a tub of ice cream...mmm. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always choose go back to bed. But all the while thinking, I wish I had the will power to do a yoga video and read scriptures and unload the dishwasher before everyone gets up again. But then I crawl under those covers and think: "nah, this is way better than getting things done, my body needs sleep."(rationalization kicks in)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, several days have passed, but I still am of the opinion that back to bed works!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... or we can go play! :) I just do not like being in my home alone... maybe that is why it is a disaster!

    ReplyDelete