Saturday, August 8, 2009

What do you think?


I was given this piece of furniture years ago. It is an old piece (obviously) so it is really well built. I have noticed this color is back in vogue and thought maybe with an update/change of hardware it could be cute. I have been searching the Internet for ideas to update it and now I am asking you.

4 comments:

  1. I love it! actually new knobs would be cool- but I think you can do alot with just new knobs...can't remember. what does the top look like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always saw realy cool things on HGTV. I would probly start with the knobs and then deside. Which means that is all that would get dune. Love it thoughe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a home makeover show the other day and they used simple glass (these were flower) knobs to make a peice look old, I think it might work on this one. Not that it isn't old already, but it might give it the final character you are looking for. Would you consider painting it? Maybe two-tone, like lightening the paneling (whatever it is called) to make it pop.

    ReplyDelete