Thursday, August 6, 2009

What to do


What to do with this? at least weekly I am trying to clean this counter off. It is the catch all. I have folders to file the childrens things, I have a basket for mail, I have begged and pleaded, charged children for items I have taken that they left behind and even offered money if they keep it clean. But it never fails at the end of the week it is full of piles. (This isn't even a bad week.)

I am convinced that if I had the latest greatest organizational tool, or duster, or wrinkle cream it would eliminate the problem forever. I just need to fix it quick school is starting again and then the problem will only get worse.

5 comments:

  1. That sound about right. Our catch all is just a corner of the counter but we only have to people adding to it. And many times the pile gets to big so it gets moved and we sart another pile without cleaning the first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bwa ha ha ha! the wrinkle cream just got me laughing so hard I spit soda (diet coke) at the screen!!! Me too, me too. And when you find it, CALL Me!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same problem and if you find the magic to keep it clean, please share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what you're talking about, that looks clean to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judging from what I have seen in the past, I think it looks great. I suspect the only way to get rid of the problem is to get rid of the counter. Sorry, but I think that is it.

    ReplyDelete