Sunday, January 4, 2009

If I would have...

I have really mixed feelings about the new year. It is the time when most people make resolutions and that is what I don't like. Looking back at 2008 if I would have exercised more and eaten less I may be thinner. If I would have saved more and spent less I might be richer. If I had cleaned more and played less my house might be cleaner. Well, you probably get the point. So no resolutions for me. I will just try to do a little better everyday and on the the days I do worse well it makes it that much easier to do a little better tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. My centaments exactly! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you had exercised more and eaten less you would have missed the Ice Cream night and the sleeping in. If you had spent less and saved more you would have the cute shoes that look good with the outfit. If you had cleaned more and cooked less you wouldn't have had as much fun with your kids...you get the point. I believe in good, better, best and if that means sleeping in once in a while or playing with the kids instead of exercising or cleaning then I say you had much success last year.

    Man, I think I did it again, made my comment longer than the entry. I hate it when that happens.

    PS. If you blogged less and did whatever you thought you had to do, that would be less fun for everybody so keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant would NOT have the cute shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's exactly why I like new years resolutions. I know I can make it different than last year. The years going to go by anyway, at the end of it I want to say I accomplished something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I agree to the whole new years resolution thing. I did find you, but I hadn't seen the new posts so I thought that maybe it was just a joke. I will adde you now though since you are for real.

    ReplyDelete