Sunday, January 18, 2009

Nothing to Say



Since it has been 2 weeks since I posted I am reminded why I have put off having a blog for so long. I just have nothing to say. My life pretty much consists of

this












and this

And there just isn't anything I can come up with that is creative or exciting to say about that.

6 comments:

  1. My favorite is when the kids started rummaging through it for a certain pair of jeans. It was like watching kids play in a big pile of fresh racked leaves. FUN! I don't remember the vacuum being there though...did you stage this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I spelled raked wrong...oh well

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no way I staged it because that is the carpet cleaner and it only gets moved when absolutely necssary. It was out because I spille dsyrup in the van and had to suck it up. Besides, getting it out would take effort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had been there when they were looking for the Jeans I bet it was funny. I didn't think I would have anything to say eather so I just put up a bunch of dume stuff (and pictures of the kids). I mean how many pictures of your kids can people look at before they get tired of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice before photos, can't wait to see the after.

    ReplyDelete