
This is the finished product. I store my stamp sets, large tools,paper and sewing stuff in the cabinets. I love it!

In the closet is where I put a bin for each member of the family. Here is where I store all those things that need to someday be scrapbooked(I wonder if I will ever have time for that again.) In the bottom I have the "kid's crafts" or stuff they get to use. The magazine rack was my big splurge. I love it! This is where I keep all those magazines that help the to get the creative juices flowing. You can just slightly see my sewing area, I didn't want to get a great shot of it because sewing is, well, just messy.

On the wall is a recycled piece. I was so excited to be able to use this cupboard. I have put all my loose stamps and embossing powders and other loose items. On the counter is my lazy Susan of sorts where I keep all those tools handy that are needed on a regular basis.

This is a magnet board hubby made and I painted. My girls and a good friend(Trista) made the magnets. I used this as the display for a super craft day I was running. I later added the knobs and another good friend(Diana) gave me the metals flower pots for my birthday. They are great for pens.

Here is my ribbon, ink and embellishment center. I like to have the inks out for quick and easy access. I also really like be able to see some of my ribbons and embellishments because when I see them I use them.
I love "my space" and a special thanks to Colette for helping to make it a reality or it may look like my previous blog.

I want!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Wish I was there working on something with you right now!!
ReplyDeleteI wish "My Space" was like that.
ReplyDeleteI want to be organized like that.....
ReplyDelete