Thursday, January 29, 2009

tag you're something?

Something I want to see: The world especially Australia.

Something that inspires me: My mom, Lisa, and general conference

Something that makes me angry: People who think they are too important to follow the plan or wait their turn.

Something that hurts a little: canker soars and paper cuts

Something I've gotten used to: Children (especially teenagers) don't have common sense(I still don't like it).

Something I collect: purses/bags and fabric(I don't collect fabric on purpose it just sorta happens because there is so much to sew and so little time.)

Something I always carry with me: This is hard because as my children have gotten older I try to not carry anything with me, maybe my cell phone.

Something I want to be: patient

Something I dread: watching my children suffer

Something that I have learned: Teenagers are just as needy as an infant just in a very different way.

Something I read: I wasn't sure if this means have read or I am currently reading or I read everyday... so I have read many things and was trying to come up with the silliest thing that I would admit I read and liked but not sure what that is maybe Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I just finished reading A Long Way Gone Memoirs of a Boy Soldier yesterday and it was good but is about war and I just put my bookmark in The Lace Reader( I have heard it is very good. So I guess officially I am not currently reading anything. And for everyday I try to read the Book of Mormon some weeks I do better than others.

Something I want to understand: prayer

Someone I'm going to tag: Colette

1 comment:

  1. Good answers. I'v told everyone that but it aplies to everyone so still good answers.

    ReplyDelete